Mental Health and Justice Commission: The Lancet

The Kings College researchers I have been working with, Tania Gergel and Lucy Stephenson, have had their findings about advance directives for people with bipolar published in the Lancet, one of the oldest and best known medical journals in the world. I'm honoured that my own research is included alongside theirs. My work as an artist researcher reflects on some of the issues and concepts which emerge from their investigations. The article explores some of the work I have made for the project. 

This project is part of Bethlem Gallery's work on the Mental Health and Justice Project, which you can read more about here. The article would not have happened without the work of the team at Bethlem Gallery. Huge thanks to Lucy Owen and Sam Curtis in particular for their support in writing the editorial. 

The article can be downloaded for free here and is also available in paper copy. 

 





Comments